Experienced Service Advisor-Smith Chevrolet Cadillac
Smith Chevrolet Cadillac sells new and pre-owned vehicles, original parts, maintenance, repairs, body shop and detailing operations. This is your opportunity to join one of the Interior of BC most sought for job locations We are committed to being a top customer satisfaction dealership and we believe it is our employees who will get us there. Smith Chevrolet Cadillac provides career paths for qualified individuals who are passionate about customer service and developing their full potential through commitment, effort and passion. Learn more about us at Smith Chevrolet Cadillac
As a key member of the Smith Chevrolet Cadillac team, the Service Advisor brings to life the Automotive Service Experience for the Customer. Reporting to the Service Manager, this position is responsible for creating great first impressions and to guide the customers through the maintenance scheduling process and repair of their vehicles.
*In order to be considered for this position applicants must have the following:
- Previous Automotive Dealership experience
- Working knowledge of ADP
- Valid BC Driver's License
- Greet customers on the phone or in the Dealership, promptly and in a courteous manner.
- Address customer questions/needs promptly and professionally.
- Schedule appointments based on service calls.
- Show Service customers personalized service.
- Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and that all items identified for service/repair have been carried out appropriately and on schedule.
- Assist customers in scheduling appointments for routine maintenance and needed repairs.
- Handle customer complaints and ensures high customer satisfaction standards.
- Identify service needs of customer vehicle based upon historical service data. * Ask the proper questions to ensure the vehicle to be serviced is diagnosed properly.
- Provide repair and maintenance recommendations.
- Advise customers of estimated service and repair costs and review details of service/repair invoice with the customer to gain their understanding of all services provided.
- Explain the nature of the repairs.
- Determine progress of repair/service orders and inform customer accordingly.
- Handle phone inquiries regarding work-in-progress, appointments and return phone messages promptly.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and value of maintaining their vehicle in accordance with manufacturer's specifications and warranty maintenance.
- Maintain a high level of grooming, hygiene, and professional appearance.
- Ensure all documentation/paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure vehicles are parked in assigned areas, make sure they are locked and all keys are marked and put away correctly.
- Document customer's routine maintenance or vehicle problems accurately and clearly on the repair order.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years' previous experience as a Service Advisor in an Automotive Dealership
-Employee Group Benefits
-Clean, modern friendly work environment
-A great Service Team!
If you meet our requirements and feel you have what it takes to join our Smith Chevrolet Cadillac Team then apply today!
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Drop off resume or Fax (250-377-3303) to the Attention of:
Glenn Boughton Service Manager email@example.com
James Dusange Asst Service manager firstname.lastname@example.org