Smith Chevrolet Cadillac Ltd. is looking for a Switchboard Receptionist with a bright cheery attitude. Must have excellent telephone skills and exceptional computer software skills (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word).
The Receptionist is responsible to receive customers with a sincere greeting and warm smile. Understanding what the customers' needs and directing appropriately, the Receptionist takes strides to engage the customer in a positive manner. The ideal Receptionist has strong administrative and organizational skills, and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Shifts: To cover a 6 day work week
Hours to start: 32 hours/week
· Meets and greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
· Directs customers to the appropriate department or point-of-contact
· Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
· Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
· Provides administrative back-up to various dealership departments as needed
· General office duties, filing and more.
· High school diploma
· Excellent telephone skills
· Neat, clean, and professional appearance
· Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
· An impressive work ethic
· Genuinely helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
· Automotive background a bonus
Job Type: Permanent
· How many years of reception/ customer service experience do you have?
· Are you in Kamloops, BC?
· Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
· Do you speak English?
· Do you have the following license or certification: class 5 unrestricted?
Customer relation Manager